We made a sustainability movement that belongs to youth.
Because THEY GOT THIS.
Clients: WWF, Temasek, Green Is the New Black
Against the backdrop of global climate protests and calls for change, we partnered with WWF, Temasek and Green Is the New Black to launch a sustainability incubator, inspiring the next generation of climate action doers to leverage their social present and advocate for a greener future.
#WeGotThis, a one-of-a-kind youth sustainability incubator programme focused on recruiting the next generation of social media advocates.
We launched a social campaign and programme with the aim of raising hope
and empower a generation of connected sustainability doers to lead change and amplify their voices of influence for a better world. Through masterclasses and workshops we inspired youths to start their own sustainability campaigns.
We created a brand platform, with a unique visual ID and brand palette to speak to Gen Z and to inspire them to embrace optimism as a force for change. Our digital iconography and design elements exudes a sense of spontaneity, urgency, motion and importance.
• 18 bootcamp sessions and 10 Masterclasses with 25 speakers.
• 6 AMA sessions and 60 Mentorships.
• 2.83m reach on 18.1k spend
• 100% found the programme exciting when they first heard about it
• 95% of participants found find the programme relevant, interesting and applicable
• 86% successfully launched their campaign